Our Member Sponsor program seeks to unite a group of like-minded companies in an industry network. It helps cover We Care’s entire administrative expenses, ensuring that 100% of all money raised and donated goes directly to sending kids to camp. It is one of the most significant ways to help our small but mighty team make the biggest impact. In 2019 we added a Platinum Membership level for companies that make annual monetary contributions exceeding $50,000. This Membership level allows us to give special recognition to companies that fund over 200 days at camp every year.
Download our presentation or read below to see how a member sponsorship can benefit you and us.
Annual Membership fee: $7,225
Your Membership includes:
- Company logo on We Care marketing materials including the website, tradeshow banners, letterhead, and other correspondence
- A company profile page on the We Care website
- A complimentary table of 8 at the Annual Dinner & Awards Gala ($3,600 value)
- Your logo displayed during the CBC TV broadcast of the Easter Seals Ontario Telethon
- An appointment of a voting member to the Members Board
- Invitation to join and get involved with an Event Committee
We have seen some of the biggest benefits for Member Sponsor companies come from the opportunities brought about through their sponsorship and involvement with our organization.
- Numerous opportunities to network and make valuable connections with leaders in the Foodservice and Hospitality Industry
- Involvement in a community of like-minded foodservice professionals
- Being a part of an organization that holds fun events where you can improve company culture and team building on a local, regional, and national level
- Fulfilling the goal of community responsibility and support for a charitable cause
- The personal satisfaction of knowing your support is making a real difference in enabling kids with disabilities to focus on their abilities while experiencing life-changing camps
For more information on becoming a We Care Member Sponsor, please contact:
Amelia Pruchnicki, Executive Director